VetSuccess On Campus
Our Veterans and Military Services and the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
(VA) have joined together in VetSuccess on Campus, which is a collaborative effort to help you make a smooth transition to college
life and have academic and vocational success.
We have two VA VetSuccess counselors on our campuses.
If you are a Veteran, active duty military or an eligible family member who attends
or plans to attend TCC, please call or come by to meet with a VetSuccess on Campus
TCC VetSuccess on Campus counselors can help you:
- Manage your education benefits
- Explore vocations and select a suitable major / career
- Elect your healthcare benefits with Veterans Healthcare Administration
- Access, understand and apply for VA benefits (e.g., Disability Compensation, Life
Insurance, Education, Home Loan Guaranty, and Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Get referrals for medical and mental health care
- Get referrals for readjustment counseling services for eligible Veterans and their
- Coordinate with school faculty/staff to provide Veteran-specific services (e.g., VA
Certifying Official, Career Center, Student Disabilities Services, Counseling Center)
- Find job placement assistance and coordinate with Local Veterans’ Employment Representatives
(LVER) and Disabled Veterans’ Outreach Programs (DVOP)
- Locate community and other resources
Your VetSuccess on Campus Counselors
William “Bill” Cobb, MA, CRC
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Northeast Campus: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Northwest Campus: Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Doug Smith, CRVC
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- South Campus: Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Southeast Campus: Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Trinity River Campus: Wednesday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Updated February 04, 2015