Personal Safety and Security
We have compiled some safety tips for your consideration.
- Personal Safety: Stay safe while at home, in your car and on the road.
- Safety in the Workplace: Stay safe and protect your identity at your workstation and around the office.
- On Campus Safety: Tips for staying aware on campus.
- Identity Theft: Protect your identity on your campus, on the phone or in person.
In Case of Emergency
- Emergencies: Dial 911
- TCC Police: Dial 817-515-8911 (or 58911 from any on-campus telephone)
For the Fastest Response
For the fastest response to an emergency of any type, all efforts should be made to contact the TCC Police Department first. TCC officers are already on campuses, and they know the campuses well.
Dialing 911 from a cell phone on a campus will not connect you to the TCC Police Department but will connect you to the municipal public safety call center closest to your location.
Please report any errors or dead links to Shane Bunch (email@example.com), TCC Police webmaster
Updated February 05, 2016