- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level 1 (18-29 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (47 semester credit hours)
- Full program is offered at: Southeast Campus
Our program is designed to prepare you to enter a career in commercial food preparation for hotels, restaurants and clubs.
We offer the only comprehensive program of study in Tarrant County.
Faculty with years of professional experience teach our courses in state-of-the-art food service and dining facilities on Southeast Campus. Controlled class size allows for individual attention.
Opportunities for Graduates
Several courses transfer to 4-year colleges and culinary schools.
Our graduates are able to integrate hands-on technical skills with supervisory and business management capabilities to add value to an organization because they have:
- Well-developed communication skills
- Food preparation and meal management acumen
- Food and beverage operations expertise
- Nutrition and diet therapy knowledge
- Team player attitudes
- Computer skills
You must buy your own uniforms.
Katrina E. Warner, Coordinator/Instructor of Culinary Arts
Updated September 18, 2017