|Session||Deadline||Class Start Date|
|16-Week Session||January 10, 2017||January 17, 2017|
|First 8-Week Session||January 10, 2017||January 17, 2017|
|Second 8-Week Session||March 13, 2017||March 20, 2017|
|Spring Weekend Courses||January 20, 2017||January 27, 2017|
Summer & Fall 2017
Note: Summer and fall registration dates will open earlier than in past years.
Registration Open Dates & Deadlines
|Session||Registration Opens||Deadline||Class Start Date|
|Summer 2017||March 27, 2017||May 29, 2017||June 5, 2017|
|Fall 2017||April 17, 2017||August 21, 2017||August 28, 2017|
What is Priority Registration?
We provide a period of priority registration for returning students, and students with an active Cornerstone, Early High School or Early Collegiate High School program.
Do I qualify?
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
- Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned.
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
Updated December 14, 2016