Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Logistics is one of the most important career fields in the world. It is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and effective transportation and storage of goods (including services and information) from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
The work of a logistician begins with bringing in the supplies and raw materials necessary for a business or organization to operate. Inbound logistics are then used in conjunction with outbound logistics to distribute products or services where they are in demand.
About Our Program
Northwest Campus provides you with the hands-on training and knowledge necessary to meet the increasing demand for logistics and supply chain management professionals.
Our program is designed to address the skills required in the logistics and supply chain management industry.
- 2-year Associate of Applied Science Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 2 Certificates of Completion:
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Internship with leading Tarrant County employers
- Hands-on experience with logistics equipment and applications
Michael Esquivel, Coordinator and Instructor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Updated August 24, 2016