Degrees & Certificates
We are accredited to award an 2-year associate degree by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.)
Prepares you to transfer to a 4-year college or university and continue your studies in liberal arts or pre-professional areas.
- Associate of Arts in Teaching Degree (A.A.T.)
Prepares you to transfer to a 4-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree leading to K-12 teacher certification.
- Associate of Science Degree (A.S.)
Prepares you to transfer to a 4-year college or university and continue your studies with a major in science or a related discipline.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
Prepares you to begin a career in a technical, industrial, health or public service field after completing a program of study.
- Certificate of Completion (CRT, CAT and CES)
Prepares you for occupational employment. Certificates are often 1-year programs designed to meet specific needs of the community.
- Marketable Skills Achievement Award (MSA)
Prepares you for immediate employment or adds to your marketability to employers. MSA are usually 9–14 semester credit hours specified in a particular technical area.
Updated June 08, 2016