myTCC Portal (Blackboard Learn)
Blackboard Learn is the learning management system used to power the myTCC Portal and to deliver Internet courses at TCC.
You will log in to your virtual classroom to:
- Access the course syllabus, instructor notes, assignments and testing information.
- Participate in discussion forums, chat rooms or complete assignments using external
The minimum computer system requirements for all eLearning
Internet courses are as follows:
- A PC or Mac Computer with Internet connection—DSL or cable broadband is preferred
- Video display capable of high color (16-bit) display
- A sound card plus speakers and/or headphones may be required for some course content
- Updated anti-virus software (highly recommended)
- Up-to-date Java and Adobe Reader software
- Course-specific software
- Some classes may have specific class requirements for additional software, such as
applications in the Microsoft Office Suite. These requirements will be listed in the
Instructor's Class Requirements (ICR) for the course as found in WebAdvisor.
Note: Student discounts may be available for Microsoft Office products and other required
software in the campus bookstores.
- For optimal performance, some courses may require additional software downloads.
Students are responsible for purchasing, installing and maintaining software on their
Updated January 06, 2014