TCC's online advising is designed to help you succeed.
An online advisor will help you identify online resources and tools that can help you make your way through the college maze and get another step closer to your goals.
You access online advising through Blackboard IM, which is available in myTCC.
Here are some of the things offered:
- One-on-one live chat with a qualified advisor
- Links to valuable TCC resources
- Tips for success in college and beyond
- Tutorials, videos and presentations
- Help with determining your career path
- Assistance with registration
Online Advising Hours
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- 6-10 p.m.
- 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
We're Here to Help
You can chat with online advisors during their virtual office hours. You can get technical help from the myTCC Portal support team online as well.
TCC will be available to help you succeed as an online student in your online classes and in your College experience.
Updated May 28, 2015