How to Register
To register for an online class, complete the following steps:
Complete the Online Readiness Assessment
Online Readiness is a tool that will help you see if distance learning will be a good fit for you.
You must take the Online Readiness before you can register for an eLearning course.
Find and Register for an Online Class
- Go to my.tccd.edu
- Select the WebAdvisor link under the Login button
- Select Log In and sign in to WebAdvisor with your username and password
- Select Students
- Scroll down to the Registration section and Select Find Sections
- Select the link to the Term in which you want to register
- Select the Choose a Subject drop-down menu and select a subject
- Select the link for the Course in which you want to register to see the list of classes/sections
- Select the Campus drop-down menu (on the left above the section list) and select eLearning Only
- Select the check box in the far left column of the section in which you want to register
- Select the Submit button to add the section to your Preferred Section List
- If you want to select another course: Choose Find More Course Sections and repeat steps 7–11 for each course in which you want to register
If you have finished selecting courses: Choose Proceed to Registration to register
- Choose Register or Remove from List from the drop-down menu for each section in your list
- Select the Submit button at the bottom of the page
If no errors are displayed at the top of the page,you have successfully registered
in your online class(es)!
Pay Your Tuition
Tuition payments are due at the time of registration.
Be sure to process your payment or you will be dropped for nonpayment.
Kathy Burks, Manager of eLearning Outreach and Student Services
Updated June 25, 2015