There's more to our campuses than just our classrooms. Our campus resources are available to help you with other aspects your daily campus life. Pick up school supplies at the bookstore, grab food in the cafeteria or stay healthy in one of our gyms.
- ATM Locations: Find where an ATM is located on your campus.
- Bookstores: Campus bookstores offers a wide selection of textbooks, supplies, study aids, clothing and gifts. Various snack and drink items are also available.
- Childcare: Northeast Campus Children's Center is an accredited teaching center and lab school for preschool children. Learn more about the program and how to join the waiting list.
- Fitness Centers: Gyms are located on every campus and available to use with proof of enrollment.
- Food Services: Find the food service hours, locations and offerings for your campus.
- Lost and Found: Each campus's lost and found is available at Business Services.
- Parking: Parking permits are only required for classes on Trinity River Campus and Trinity River Campus East. Find out how to get, renew or replace your parking permit, and learn about additional parking regulations.
- Student IDs: Get your free student ID at your campus copy center.
Updated December 14, 2016