Automatic Payment Plan
Summer 2017 payment plans will be available April 24, 2017. Fall 2017 payment plans will be available June 15, 2017.
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly installments
- No interest
What are the payment plan options?
- Undergraduate Payment Plan
- Potential Financial Aid Students Payment Plan
- Community and Industry Education (CIE) Payment Plan
Note: Payment plan dates and terms are subject to change.
What payment methods can I use?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
All down payments and the $25 enrollment fee are processed immediately. Payments are processed monthly.
If classes are added after you make your initial down payment, your installments will be readjusted.
With a pay plan on file for a certain term, you will not be automatically dropped from any unwanted classes. It is your responsibility to drop any unwanted classes.
How much does it cost to sign up?
- $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $30 returned payment fee
How to Sign Up
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options, under the Business Services heading
- Select Setup a new payment plan
- You must review the information provided through WebAdvisor before accepting and moving on to the Nelnet website to set up your payment plan.
Updated March 09, 2017