Texas Tuition Rebate Program
Earn up to $1,000 for graduating with your bachelor’s degree! By starting your planning early at TCC, you could become eligible to apply for the Texas Tuition Rebate Program after you transfer to, and get ready to graduate from, a four-year university.
Section 54.0065 of the Texas Education Code states you're eligible to earn a tuition rebate if:
- Your first college course after high school graduation was taken in fall 1997 or later;
- You've been a Texas resident the entire time you've been pursuing your degree;
- You've been entitled to pay in-state tuition the entire time you've been pursuing your degree;
- You haven't taken more than three semester credit hours over the minimum required for your degree (ex: If your degree states you need 120 credit hours to graduate, don’t take more than 123);
- You graduate in a timely manner (graduating within four calendar years of a four-year degree program, or within five calendar years of the listed special programs; applies if you graduated high school in 2005 and enrolled in college courses that fall);
- You haven't yet graduated.
Get more in-depth details and learn how to apply by visiting College for All Texans $1,000 Tuition Rebate.
Updated January 10, 2017