Refund Selection Kit
TCC has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements® since October 2012 to give you multiple convenient ways to receive refunds.
Look in your mailbox for the bright green envelope!
Once you have registered for classes, if you are an eligible financial aid student or between the ages of 16 to 54, you will be automatically mailed a refund selection kit to select your preferred refund method for financial aid/tuition refunds.
When the refund selection kit arrives, log into the website provided and enter the personal code included in the kit. (Detailed instructions are included in the envelope.)
Remember, even if you are not currently expecting a refund, TCC may have refund money for you in the future, so don't wait!
What do I need to do?
Make sure we have your current mailing address, no matter which option you choose.
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Address Change under the Student Information heading.
Due to high volume, address changes may not appear in WebAdvisor for up to three weeks. Do not resubmit if you do not see your new address. Wait a few weeks and check again. Be sure to also update your address with the US Postal Service to avoid delays.
What are my refund options?
Even if you wish to continue to receive funds in the same way you do now, you must log into the website that will be provided in the refund selection kit and select the best option for you.
You must choose one of the following options to avoid any delays with refunds from TCC:
- Electronic deposit to your existing account
- Electronic deposit to an opened BankMobile Vibe account
What if I haven't received a green envelope?
To request a personal code, you should :
- Go to the BankMobile Refund Selection site
- Select Need a code? under the Get Started button
- Enter your school name
- Enter your TCC student email address. Do not use your personal email address
- Confirm that you wish to have the personal code emailed to you
- Check your TCC student email for your personal code
- Follow the instructions on how to make a refund selection
Have additional questions?
View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a division of Customer Bank.
You can also learn more at BankMobile Disbursements® or call Business Services at 817-515-4PAY.
Updated October 17, 2017