Career Services helps current students find on-campus work and develop the tools needed to apply.
You must be:
- Enrolled in at least six credit hours for the spring or fall semester or three credit hours for either the summer I or summer II session.
- Paid in full for all tuition and fees or be current on your installment plan with TCC.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and have a valid social security card or be able to obtain one.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work the advertised schedule and meet job requirements.
Current opportunities will be posted on the College Central Network (CCN) Web site.
Updated January 12, 2017