Priorities and Interventions
Increase student success through a comprehensive First-Year Experience program.
- Intervention 1: Implement uniform, College-wide mandatory New Student Orientation
- Intervention 2: Implement appreciative advising model, including faculty engagement in advising and case management by counselors and academic
- Intervention 3: Review and strengthen Transition to College Success course (STSC)
Increase student success in developmental education and three gateway courses
- Intervention 1: Develop and implement Early Academic Alert System (EAAS)
- Intervention 2: Review, strengthen and align math curriculum and instructional method to support student success. Developmental Education.
Updated January 26, 2015