Early High School / Dual Enrollment
The Early High School/Dual Credit application, required forms and additional information
may be obtained from the campus Registrar's Office. Additional information can also been found on TCC's Early High School/Dual Enrollment Web page.
For admission, students must submit the following to the campus Registrar's Office:
- Early High School Admission Application or an online application
- Official high school/home school transcript
- High School Early Enrollment Form - signed by the high school counselor or principal
- Official test scores as required
- Limited to 11th and 12th grade (junior and/or senior) high school student
- Complete all testing requirements
- High School Early Enrollment Form must be approved by the TCC Registrar's Office
- The TCC course load shall not exceed two (2) courses per semester
- A minimum grade of "C" must be earned on each course taken at TCC to continue eligibility
to enroll concurrently while in high school.
Updated March 20, 2015