Early High School
If you are a high school student and would like to take college-level courses to earn college credit, apply for Early High School (Concurrent Enrollment).
The Early High School application, the High School Early Enrollment form and additional information may be obtained from the campus Registrar's Office or from the links below.
For admission, you must submit the following to the campus Registrar's Office:
- Early High School Admission ApplicationListen or an online application
- Official high school/home school transcript
- High School Early Enrollment FormListen - signed by the high school counselor or principal
- Official test scores as required
- Limited to 11th and 12th grade (junior and/or senior) high school student
- Complete all testing requirements
- High School Early Enrollment Form must be approved by the TCC Registrar's Office
- The TCC course load shall not exceed two (2) courses per semester
- A minimum grade of "C" must be earned on each course taken at TCC to continue eligibility to enroll concurrently while in high school.
Updated December 17, 2015