Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
Refer to course descriptions for prerequisite requirements and registration deadlines before registering for classes.
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the one-hour STSC 0111 Student Success course if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online
is available until 1 a.m.
For Community & Industry Education, see for Community & Industry Education Registration.
Registration for Summer 2015 begins Wednesday, April 15.
First Six-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, May 26.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, June 1.
Second Six-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Monday, July 6.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, July 13.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you
must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated March 18, 2015