Qualifying for Cornerstone
If you meet any of the following requirements, you are eligible for the Cornerstone Honors Program:
- Have a cumulative TCC grade point average of 3.5 or higher, with a minimum of 12 credit
hours excluding developmental courses.
- Graduate in the top 10% of your high school class.
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4-point scale
- Have an ACT composite score of 25 or higher or an SAT combined verbal and math score
of 1100 or higher.
- Provide evidence of outstanding leadership ability and/or community service.
Applying for Cornerstone
If you said, "Yes, that's me!" to any of the requirements, your next steps are to
- An honors application
- Two teacher recommendations
- An academic writing sample
- An official copy of a high school and/or college transcript
August 24, 2015
Updated August 04, 2015