The Texas Real Estate Commission has approved the TCC Real Estate program to satisfy
the educational requirements for both the sales and broker licenses.
A certificate of completion and an Associate of Applied Science degree in real estate
are offered on the Northeast Campus.
Programs include these core courses:
- RELE-1406 Principles of Real Estate (core real estate course)
- RELE-2301 Law of Agency (core real estate course)
- RELE-1311 Law of Contracts (core real estate course)
- RELE-1319 Real Estate Finance
- RELE-1300 Contract Forms and Addenda
For additional information concerning the pre-license education requirements, see
the Licenses Main Page of the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
Fall 2015 Real Estate Class Schedule
Courses, instructors and times
- RELE-1406 Principle of Real Estate (Murphy)
- RELE-1319 Finance (Isbell)
- RELE-1311 Contract Law (Murphy)
- RELE-1311 Contract Law (Murphy), 12:20 p.m.
- RELE-1319 Contract Forms (Murphy), 2 p.m.
- RELE-1319 Finance (Isbell), 6 p.m.
- RELE-1300 Contract Forms and Addenda (Murphy), 7:30 p.m.
- RELE-2301 Law of Agency (Ortega), 9 p.m.
- RELE-1303 Appraisal (Hendry), 8 a.m.
- RELE-1307 Investments (Ross), 11 a.m.
Timothy J. Murphy, Professor of Real Estate and Program Coordinator
Updated May 18, 2015