Paying for College
- Payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of registration for classes.
- You are responsible for making payment arrangements before registering for classes.
- All unpaid classes are dropped nightly.
- To avoid being dropped from classes make plans for payment early.
Payment by credit or debit card
- Available online through WebAdvisor
- Processed immediately following selection of classes
- Have card information readily available.
In person in Business Services on campus
- Credit/debit card, check, or cash accepted.
- You must pay during regular business hours on the day of registration.
Automatic Payment (Installment) Plan
- Available online only
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest charged
- Go to WebAdvisor for details
- Apply online at www.fafsa.gov
- May include grants, loans, emergency loans and/or scholarships
- Apply a minimum of 30 days prior to registration to avoid withdrawal from unpaid classes.
- Check financial aid status on the WebAdvisor Student Menu.
Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Contact the Registrar’s Office prior to registration or submit documentation via WebAdvisor.
Tuition Waivers and Exemptions
- Allows some Texas residents to attend a Texas public college at reduced or no tuition cost
- Must meet specific criteria for eligibility
- Documentation of eligibility should be filed with the campus Registrar’s Office at least 30 days prior to registration.
- Information available on the College for All Texans website
Sponsorships (Third Party Payment)
- Tuition and fees paid by someone other than the student (employer, organization, etc.)
- Documentation (voucher, purchase order, etc.) may be required.
- Payment arrangements should be made with Business Services Office at least one week prior to registration.
- Refunds are processed promptly after review by Business Services.
- Allow six weeks for processing
- Refunds are automatic - no need to contact Business Services.
- Student account status can be reviewed on the WebAdvisor Student Menu.
- Click Financial Information
- Refunds and disbursements are sent according to TCC Choice Card refund preference.
For all other payment questions, contact Business Services.
Regular business hours:
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Visit the online calendar for occasional Saturday openings.
Contact us if you have questions.
Payment of Tuition: 817-515-4PAY
Financial Aid: 817-515-4AID
General Information: 817-515-TCCD
Updated July 15, 2015