Declaring a Major

Students who did not declare a major on the admissions application must choose one of the following:

  • Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor to discuss a degree plan and course selections.
  • Declare a major online.

To declare a major online or to compare other degree plans (degree audits):

  1. Login to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Students
  3. Select Degree Audit and/or
  4. Select Update My Academic Program.

Students receiving financial aid or veterans' benefits must have a degree plan on file at the Registrar's Office.

Check courses and programs for degree requirements and course descriptions.


Updated March 19, 2014


Tarrant County College District 1500 Houston Street Fort Worth, Texas 76102 • Information Center: 817-515-8223 Hearing / Speech Impaired (TTY)
Online Institutional Resumes (per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code) • An Achieving the Dream Institution
Report A Problem • Report Fraud