Career Services assists current students in finding on-campus work and developing
the tools needed to apply
Students must be:
- Enrolled in at least six credit hours for the spring or fall semester or three credit
hours for either the summer I or summer II session.
- Paid in full for all tuition and fees or be current on your installment plan with
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and have a valid social security card or be able to
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work the advertised schedule and meet job requirements.
Current opportunities will be posted on the College Central Network (CCN) Web site.
Updated May 11, 2015