- Payment of tuition and fees is due when you register.
- Make payment arrangements before you register.
- All unpaid classes will be dropped nightly.
- Apply for financial aid now at FAFSA.ed.gov.
- Registration ends one week before each session begins – no late registration.
How to Pay
- Online: WebAdvisor
- All major credit cards (Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover)
- Automatic Payment (Installment) Plan
- In-person: Business Services Office on your campus
- Cash or check
- Sponsorships (Third Party Payment)
- Financial Aid:
- Note: Financial Aid students must pay for Wintermester and Maymester courses at the time of registration or create an Automatic Payment (Installment) Plan
- VA Benefits
- Tuition waivers or exemptions (College for All Texans)
- Application to Reinstate Exemption or WaiverListen (PDF will open in a new window)
- Financial Aid:
Access Your Financial Information
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options under Financial Information
Refunds and Disbursements
Business Services starts processing tuition refunds the first day of the paid term.
Learn about the TCC Choice Card, which gives you multiple options for receiving your financial aid and for processing your tuition refunds.
Delinquent installment contracts, unpaid returned checks, outstanding miscellaneous charges and financial aid chargebacks will be sent to a third-party agency for collection. The student will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney fees.
Per Texas Education Code 54.007(2)(d): A student who fails to make full payment of tuition and mandatory fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester or term may be denied credit for the work done that semester or term.
Updated January 28, 2016