Tuition and Fees
Pay Tuition When You Register
- Payment of tuition and fees is due when you register.
- Payment Methods
- You are responsible for declaring the proper residency status through the Registrar/Admissions office.
- Failure to make full payment of tuition and fees by the due date may prohibit you from registering for classes until full payment is made. Failure to make payment prior to the end of the semester/term may result in being denied credit for the work done that semester/term.
- All unpaid classes will be dropped nightly.
- Make payment arrangements before you register.
- Apply for financial aid now at FAFSA.ed.gov!
Undergraduate Tuition Rates Effective Spring 2013
for Tuition Purposes
|Per Semester Hour|
|Legal resident of Tarrant County||$55|
|Legal resident of any other Texas County||$86|
|Legal resident of another state||$205|
Community & Industry Education non-credit course fees vary depending on the course.
|Course Repeat Fee - Per Credit Hour
(Third Attempt Rule effective starting Fall 2013)
|Course audit||Tuition rate|
|Special course fees||As assessed|
|Private music lessons (one semester hour)||$50|
|Private music lessons (two semester hours)||$90|
|Special trips (field trips)||As assessed|
|Payment plan enrollment fee||$25|
|Payment plan returned/late payment fee||$30|
|Short term loan fee||As assessed|
|ID and Permits|
|Student ID (Replacement fee)||$10|
|Replacement parking permit||$5|
|Returned check or credit card chargeback||$15|
|Parking fines||As assessed|
|Library fines||As assessed|
|TSI Assessment test||$29|
|GED retake per subject||$20|
|GED no show fee||$25|
|CLEP administrative fee||$15|
|CLEP posting fee per course||$25|
|Proctor/Correspondence Test Fee (South only)||$25|
|HESI A2 Nursing Admission Assessment||$37|
|Other testing||As assessed|
|Nursing students are required to pay a fee for liability insurance as provided by the College.||As assessed|
|Some allied health (non-credit) students are required to pay a fee for liability insurance as provided by the College.||As assessed|
Updated April 30, 2015