Each campus maintains a nurse-directed health center to promote a positive and balanced lifestyle for an enhanced collegiate experience. You are encouraged to utilize your campus health center, which provides confidential services free of charge.
Please note that any health services needed outside of the campus health center, such as ambulance transport or physician visit, will be your financial responsibility.
- Treatment for minor illness and injuries
- Over-the-counter medications
- Referrals to health care providers, specialists, or community agencies
- Weight monitoring
- Health counseling
- Health education
- Blood glucose
- Blood pressure
On-Campus Community Partners
- Blood donor drives by Carter BloodCare and American Red Cross
- Free HIV and syphilis testing by AIDS OUTREACH
- National Marrow Donor Program
I want to:
- Fill out a student injury formListen
- Be prepared for a health-related emergency
- Learn how to stay healthy (PDF will open in a new window)
- Contact Health Services
Our Mission and Purpose
The mission of Tarrant County College District Health Services is to promote health and wellness through education and service.
Our purpose is to provide professional clinical and educational nursing services to all students and employees as an integral component of the College mission.
We embrace the diverse population of our campus community by providing culturally sensitive health care in accordance with the American College Health Association Non-Discrimination Policy:
To create a healthy campus climate guided by values of cultural inclusion, respect, equality, and equity. Such a climate is essential to college health.
Updated November 03, 2015