If one of your eLearning courses requires you to take a test on campus, go to your campus Testing Center. Campus Testing Centers administer all examinations for TCC eLearning courses.
Before You Go
Check your course syllabus for test dates, locations and any specific instructions.
You must bring:
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, military
ID, high school ID. Official identification is required.
- A copy of your schedule
- Testing Centers provide scantron sheets, blue books and pencils.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Centers.
eLearning Testing Days and Hours
Test days: Monday and Tuesday
Testing hours: 9 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Last essay test distributed: 7 p.m.
- Last objective test distributed: 8 p.m.
All tests must be turned in by 8:45 p.m.
It's Your Responsibility
You should always check with your instructor for detailed information on testing requirements.
Contact eLearning for more information.
Updated February 09, 2015