(All links will open in a new window.)
- Local Events: The Veterans Coalition of Tarrant County maintains a calendar of local events for
- VetSuccess on Campus: Assists you or directs you where you need to go to learn more about your eligibility
- PTSD Coach: Use this mobile app to help you manage PTSD symptoms.
- PTSD Clinical Team provides the following services:
- Women's Stress Disorder Treatment Team Outpatient: Contact Alina Suris (214) 857-0722
- PTSD Clinical Team Outpatient: Contact Thelma Lowe (214) 857-0722
- Located at the Dallas VA Medical Center
- 4500 S. Lancaster Rd.
- Dallas, TX 75216
- 800-849-3597 Or 214-742-8387
- Direct Deposit, 877-838-2778
- Call to elect, change or cancel direct deposit banking information
- RebuildHope: Provides small monthly grants, no-interest loans, transitional emergency financial
assistance, counseling, referral services, and helps veterans develop realistic budgets.
- National Association of American Veterans: May provide a one-time grant for mortgage assistance, rent, home repair/maintenance,
vehicle repair/maintenance, medical expenses, and transportation expenses.
- Burial benefits: VA burial benefits include a gravesite in any of our 131 national cemeteries with
available space, opening and closing of the grave, perpetual care, a government headstone
or marker, a burial flag and a Presidential Memorial Certificate, at no cost to the
- VA's Health Care System: Learn about enhanced health benefits for returning service members (OEF/OIF); locations
and phone numbers to nearest VA medical facility; enrollment information; and insurance,
billing and collections information.
- Helpline (Agent Orange and Gulf War): 800-749-8387
- Home Loans: Helps service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners.
- Homeless Veterans: VA recognizes that every homeless veteran's story is different, including their
specific needs to help them get back into permanent and stable housing.
Announcements from the VA
- VAntage Point blog: Official blogs of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Updated March 19, 2015