Advisory Panel Reports
All documents below are PDF and will open in a new window.
Learning Commons (LCAP)
- Library and Learning Centers: Insights from Students, Faculty, and StaffListen
Results from Spring 2019 survey to gain perspectives on aspects of Learning Commons, use of educational technology, and overall TCC Library and Learning Lab utilization.
Integrated Instructional Learning Environments (IILE)
- 2018 Spring Findings for the Integrated Instructional Learning Environments (IILE)
& Learning Commons (LCAP) Advisory PanelsListen
Includes insights from the 2018 Learning Symposium with advisory panel recommendations and results from the 2018 IILE Learning Strategies survey.
- Starting the Path to Success: A Meta-Analysis of TCC Dual Credit StudentsListen
Includes a brief summary of dual credit at TCC and an analysis of dual credit students at 4-year schools after their dual credit experience at TCC.
- Comparison of Dual Credit Population's Ethnicity Distribution to High School Population's
Comparison of the ethnicity distributions for TCC's partner high schools to TCC's dual credit population.
- Tracking Area High School Graduates to Texas Higher Education InstitutionsListen
High school graduates from Tarrant County high schools were tracked to determine enrollment in a Texas public or independent higher education institutions.
Scheduling and Facility Utilization (SFU)
- Creating a Student-Centered ScheduleListen
Reports on time of day, day of week, attendance at multiple campuses, and class size.
- The Student-Centered Schedule: Insights from the Students' PerspectiveListen
Results from Spring 2019 survey on aspects of the schedule including day of week preferences, finding courses to complete their degree, canceled courses, and the final exam schedule.
- 2019FL SFU Survey: A Deeper Dive into the Course ScheduleListen
Results from 2019FL follow-up survey to gain further insights about day of week and time of day preferences, attendance at multiple campuses, registration, reasons for dropped courses, and resources needed.
Designing a Multi-Year Schedule
Includes summary data regarding success rates by variables related to course schedule (class size, capacity, time of day, day of week, etc.), profiles of students in unique terms (weekend, 8-week, Maymester, Wintermester), transfer- courses, fill rates, de-reg, and cancelled sections. Extended reports:
- Creating a Student-Centered ScheduleListen (November 2020)
- SFU Weekend/8-Week/Maymester/Wintermester Student ProfileListen
- SFU Transfer-In ReportListen
Office of Institutional Research
Updated March 31, 2021