Skip to main content

Declare a Major

To receive financial aid or veterans benefits, you must have a degree plan on file at the Admissions and Registrar Office. If you did not declare a major on the admissions application, you must do one of the following:

  • Schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor to discuss a degree plan and course selections.
  • Declare a major online.

To declare a major online or to compare other degree plans (degree audits):

  1. Login to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Students
  3. Select Change My Academic Program or Degree Audit in the Student Records Services section

Check Courses & Programs for degree requirements and course descriptions.

If you need help in deciding on your major or career, please visit your campus Career Services office.

Updated March 01, 2017