Online Academic Advising Services
TCC's online academic advising services are designed to help you succeed.
Who can I talk to?
An online success coach provides support in completing your application, the registration process, and your transition into college.
- One-on-one live chat with a qualified success coach
- Onboarding and assisting first-time-in-college (FTIC) students
- Completion of Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
- Obtaining a TSI Assessment test referral
- Setting up your WebAdvisor and TCC email account
- Assistance with career exploration information related to your interests and aptitudes (MyPlan, Career Coach)
An online academic advisor identifies online resources and tools to help you make your way through the college maze and get another step closer to your goals.
- One-on-one live chat with a qualified academic advisor
- Degree plan/audit review
- Course selection for registration
- Help with registration issues
- New Student Group Advisement (NSGA)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) help, including:
- Assessment referrals
- Score interpretation
How do I get started?
You can connect with one of our staff members immediately via the chat bubble on this page.
Visit our contact page to learn more about additional contact options.
Updated December 16, 2021