Online Academic Advising and Counseling Services
TCC's online academic advising and counseling services are designed to help you succeed.
Who can I talk to?
An online success coach provides support in completing your application, the registration process, and your transition into college.
- One-on-one live chat with a qualified success coach
- Onboarding and assisting first-time-in-college (FTIC) students
- Completion of Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
- Obtaining a TSI Assessment test referral
- Setting up your WebAdvisor and TCC email account
- Assistance with career exploration information related to your interests and aptitudes (MyPlan, Career Coach)
An online academic advisor identifies online resources and tools to help you make your way through the college maze and get another step closer to your goals.
- One-on-one live chat with a qualified academic advisor
- Degree plan/audit review
- Course selection for registration
- Help with registration issues
- Online New Student Group Advisement (NSGA)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) help, including:
- Assessment referrals
- Score interpretation
An online counselor will provide confidential assistance if you’re experiencing personal concerns such as anxiety, depression, or other issues.
- One-on-one live phone or video chat with a qualified counselor
- Academic recovery plans
- Academic appeals
How do I get started?
You can connect with one of our staff members immediately via the chat bubble on this page.
Visit our contact page to learn more about remote contact options.
Updated January 04, 2021