We offer short courses in photography techniques and editing digital photos for the professional or the home photographer.
- Photography, Beginning
- Photography, Outdoor
- Photography, Close-up
Other photography classes in TCC's academic program, including European travel in the spring, are open to CE students.
Technical Photo Editing
- Photoshop 1 & 2
- Teaches how to use the software from the technical perspective.
- Open to all, but Photoshop is primarily a tool for professionals.
- Digital Photo Editing
- Teaches the home photographer how to edit and organize digital photos.
- Typically taught using Photoshop Elements.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
Enroll in a Photography course.
Trinity River Campus
Updated November 11, 2021