Register for Class
If you are 55+, and you are interested in our Senior Education Program, then you are eligible—regardless of your citizenship or residency.
- Fall Term: the first Wednesday in August
- Spring Term: the first Wednesday in December
- Summer Term: the first Wednesday in May
If you are a returning student, skip the apply section and jump down to the register for classes section.
- Create an account and complete your application for ApplyTCC. If you don't receive a confirmation acceptance email within 24-48 hours, please contact your local Admissions and Registrar Office.
- Complete your application in ApplyTCC
- In Enrollment Information, choose Continuing Education in the Academic Level drop-down box
- When prompted to select an entry term, choose the earliest term you might start classes.
Your options are:
- Quarter 1 (September-November)
- Quarter 2 (December-February)
- Quarter 3 (March-May)
- Quarter 4 (June-August)
- Submit your application in ApplyTCC
- Receive notice of acceptance by email
- Receive login credentials by email
What happens next?
Once you receive your login credentials, you can:
- Review payment options
- Register for classes.
Register for classes
- Log in to MyTCCTrack.
- Go to the Course Catalog module.
- Enter the course prefix in the Search for Courses box (EX: SEPX) to view available sections.
- Use the filter on the left to select the appropriate term (Ex: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May).
- Select View Available Sections for your SEPX desired course.
- Remember to add SEPX-1000 Sr. Ed. Program Registration (All Senior Ed students must include this in their registration each semester.)
- Select Add Section to Schedule.
- A pop-up window will appear with additional course section details.
- Note: You are not yet enrolled at this step.
- After reviewing the pop-up information, if this is still the section you want to add, select Add Section. If you wish to continue searching for another section, select
- Repeat as needed until you're ready to register.
When you're ready to register,
- Find the graduation cap icon and go to Student Planning > Plan & Schedule.
- Review your schedule.
- Select Register Now.
- After you've registered, pay for your classes to complete enrollment.
You may request a refund in person at the Office of the Registrar. View our refund policy.
Trinity River Campus
Updated July 06, 2021