A Step Above & A Step Beyond
My Attitude Determines My Altitude
Our 2 programs are designed for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- A Step Above: Prepare for college
- A Step Beyond: Prepare for work
You have choices!
You can enroll in 1 or both programs. You can take the programs in any order.
We will help you design a custom program that fits your needs.
About Our Programs
You will experience the college lifestyle while you develop:
- Independent living skills
- Social skills
- Career readiness skills
- Academic skills
- Workplace training skills
- A supportive learning environment
- An active campus community
- Academic support
- Individualized instruction
- Job training skills
- Internships with real work experiences
- Encouragement of independence and self-advocacy
You must be:
- At least 17 years old
- An intellectually or developmentally challenged student, high school graduate, or senior
To check availability, contact the South Campus Community Education (CE) office.
|A Step Above:
College readiness courses
|A Step Beyond:
Workforce preparation courses
Choose 1 of these 4 non-credit career programs to learn specific skills:
More job skills courses are on the way!
Download these flyers for more details
To request an accessible copy of these flyers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by phone at 817-515-4598.
How to Register
Before you can register, you must meet with the CE Coordinator at the South Campus CE office to review the programs.
We will explain the registration process during this meeting.
How to Pay
Payment plans are available.
Contact Business Services for more information:
South Campus Business Services
SERS 1105 A
Updated November 29, 2021