- Ages: Students entering grades 9–12
- Dates: August 3-6, 2020
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $100
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Course Number: MUSX-3220-24038
- Synonym: 0533879
- Orientation 2020:
- Tuesday, May 26, 6-7 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 27, noon-1 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Choir Workshop is designed for high school students and directors who wish to learn Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA) All-State Choir Music for district, region, and area tryouts.
Our workshop involves intensive rehearsals—both in sections and full choir. We rehearse for several hours a day for 1 week in the summer.
The fee includes copies of the music.
Sign up for Choir Workshop!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community Education & Engagement Offices.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated March 03, 2020