AutoCAD Beginning & Intermediate
- Dates: November 3-19, 2020
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Times: 5-5:45 p.m. (Beginning) and 6-6:45 p.m. (Intermediate)
- Grades: 6–8, 9-12
- Cost: $80
- Application: The Youth Enrichment Application will open on November 2, 2020.
- Registration: Register in WebAdvisor.
- Orientation 2020: Orientation will take place on or before the first day of class. Details will be sent to TCC student emails (@my.tccd.edu). Log in to WebAdvisor and click myTCC email.
In Beginning I and II students will learn TinkerCAD. In Intermediate I and II students will learn about SolidWorks. In both AutoCAD programs, students will learn to design their own objects!
(specify your course)
Updated October 05, 2020