- Dates: November 2-20, 2020
- Days: Monday and Wednesday
- Times: 5-5:45 p.m.
- Grades: 1-4 & 5-8
- Cost: $100
- What you will need: Access to a cell phone or digital camera
- Application: Youth Enrichment Course Application
- Registration: Register in WebAdvisor.
- Orientation 2020: Orientation will be held on or before the first day of class. Details will be sent to TCC student emails (@my.tccd.edu). Log in to WebAdvisor and click myTCC email.
Throughout this three-week course, you will be completely immersed in the theory of photography and have ample opportunities to practice your skills.
You will develop the skills necessary to research, compose, and capture digital photographic projects in a hands-on course. You are encouraged to be creative, but are also taught to think of each project as a concise statement of artistic, documentary, and/or journalistic intent.
No significant prior experience in photography is assumed. This course brings everyone to the same level very quickly, beginning with the fundamentals and filling the inevitable gaps in the understanding of those who have some experience.
(specify your course)
Updated October 07, 2020