Arts & Humanities Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 10–13, 2019
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Course Number: ARTX-1008-24002
- Synonym: 0483285
- Orientation 2019:
- Tuesday, May 28, from 6–7 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Are you thinking about choosing Arts & Humanities as your high school endorsement?
Participate in activities that will teach you about Arts & Humanities degree, certificate and career opportunities.
Let your creative energies flow in this camp!
You will learn about several fields:
Plus, you will take a field trip to the Artisan Center Theater.
Sign up for Camp!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community Education & Engagement Offices.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated October 23, 2019