Business & Industry Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 17–20, 2019
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Course Number: BUAX-1033-24004
- Synonym: 0483286
- Orientation 2019:
- Tuesday, May 28, 6–7 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Are you thinking about choosing Business & Industry as your high school endorsement?
Participate in activities that will teach you about Business & Industry degree, certificate and career opportunities.
- Take a tour and work in TCC’s Radio and Television lab
- Familiarize yourself on how to make a business plan
- Learn about the water park industry from a guest speaker
The camp will finish with a field trip to NRH20 Family Water Park!
Sign up for Camp!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community Education & Engagement Offices.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated October 23, 2019