Public Services Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 3-6, 2019
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Course Number: GENX-1069-24000
- Synonym: 0483281
- Orientation 2019:
- Tuesday, May 28, 6–7 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Are you thinking about choosing Public Services as your high school endorsement?
Participate in activities that will teach you about Public Services degree, certificate and career opportunities.
You will learn about several areas:
- Fire Technology
- Government / Law
- Health Services
- Human Services
You will take one field trip.
- Students will take a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo.
Sign up for Camp!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community Education & Engagement Offices.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated October 23, 2019