Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 24–27, 2019
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Course Number: GENX-1072-24006
- Synonym: 0483287
- Orientation 2019:
- Tuesday, May 28, 6–7 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Thinking about choosing STEM as your high school endorsement?
Participate in camp activities that will teach you about STEM degree, certificate and career opportunities.
- Explore the field of Engineering
- Expand your knowledge of Geology
Students will take a field trip to the Perot Museum and visit the Gems and Mineral Hall.
Sign up for Camp!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community Education & Engagement Offices.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated October 23, 2019