Register for Youth Courses
Are you ready to register?
- New and returning students must submit a completed summer camp application packet with a current report card (progress reports will not be accepted) before registering online. This packet includes the course selection, student information and orientation page.
- A grant of petition will be issued once your student's application has been verified. This means your student has been accepted and is ready to register.
- All students should attempt to log into WebAdvisor at least 48 hours prior to registration to avoid delays due to user name or password error. We have provided a list of steps on how to log into WebAdvisor as a first-time student and as a returning student.
- Please refer to our step-by-step instructions below on how to register for youth courses.
To register for classes,
- Log in to MyTCCTrack.
- Go to the Course Catalog module.
- Enter the course prefix in the Search for Courses box (EX: CFKX) to view available sections.
- Use the filter on the left to select the appropriate term (Ex: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May).
- Select View Available Sections for your desired course.
- Remember to add the Admissions Synonym (Ex: CFKX-1003).
- Select Add Section to Schedule.
- A pop-up window will appear with additional course section details.
- Note: You are not yet enrolled at this step.
- After reviewing the pop-up information, if this is still the section you want to add, select Add Section. If you wish to continue searching for another section, select
- Repeat as needed until you're ready to register.
When you're ready to register,
- Find the graduation cap icon and go to Student Planning > Plan & Schedule.
- Review your schedule.
- Select Register Now.
- After you've registered, pay for your classes to complete enrollment.
Costs and fees must be paid the day of registration, or all classes will be dropped for non-payment.
Course prices will vary based on length and type of course.
Updated March 04, 2021