STEM Arts & Technology Course for Students with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Dates: June 15 -18, 2020
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: online
- Ages: 14 years and up by the time the course starts.
- Cost: $175
- Application: Youth Program Application
- Registration: Begins Monday, June 8, 2020
- Course Section Number: GENX-1401-40218 Synonym: 0537384
- Orientation: Orientation will be held on the first day of class. Details will be sent to TCC student emails (@my.tccd.edu).
Our one week course will introduce and encourage students to cultivate creative strategies, technical competencies and critical thinking skills while exploring and developing new applications of technology and media within contemporary art practice.
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through MyTCCTrack.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated August 09, 2021