Latina STEM Fellowship
Trinity River Campus
- Ages: Girls grades 9–12
- Cost: Free
- Applications Available: Coming soon
- Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2020
- Orientation: May 18, 2020 at 6 p.m.
- Dates: July 20–30, 2020
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Fall/Spring Program for 2020–2021
- Dates: Once a month in September, October, November, February, March and April
- Time: Usually Saturdays, or in the evening
About the Program
This program prepares you for study in STEM fields.
Space is limited. You must be able to attend summer and year-round program.
- Interactive STEM skills lab activities
- Tours of universities and research facilities
- Speakers from a variety of STEM fields
- Professional and peer mentorship/networking
- MyPlan Career Test
- Undergraduate and Graduate education planning
Apply for the Latina STEM Fellowship
To apply for the Latina STEM Fellowship, you must:
- Fill out the Latina STEM Application (when it becomes available)
- Submit your application and essays to Eliza Lopez at email@example.com by May 1, 2020.
- Wait for acceptance notification. Acceptance emails will be sent out on May 6, 2020.
- If accepted, students and parents of minors must attend orientation.
- Date: May 18, 2020
- Time: 6–8 p.m.
- Location: Trinity River Campus Action A
During orientation, you will complete additional required documents and register for the program.
To support young women interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) through skill building, career exploration, education planning and mentorship.
Updated November 15, 2019