Nursing Summer Camp
Registration for the 2019 Camp is now closed.
Trinity River Campus East
- Ages: Students entering grades 10–12 and graduating seniors
- Dates: July 8-10, 2019 and July 15-17, 2019
- Days: Monday–Wednesday
- Time: 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Location:Trinity River Campus East, 245 E. Belknap Street, Fort Worth, TX, 76102
- Cost: $225.00
- includes T-shirt, stethoscope, lunch/snacks, CPR certification, certificate of completion and nursing summer camp pin (no partial refunds)
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Registration Closes: June 17, 2019
- Orientation: July 2, 2019 at 6 p.m. at Trinity River Campus East
About Our Camp
Students will have the opportunity to learn about nursing professions that are available to them at TCC. They will receive a firsthand look at what health care professionals encounter on a daily basis and will be taught the basic skills needed to be successful in a nursing career. Participants will learn the importance of team work, communication, and critical thinking.
- Vocational Nursing
- Registered Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- EKG Technician
- HESI A2 Prep and more!
Space is limited.
Sign Up for Camp!
Fill out an application packet (pdf) and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with packet. For an accessible copy, please email Chelsea Smithley.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Chelsea Smithley, M.Ed.
CTE Academic Advisor
Updated July 09, 2019