South Virtual Transitional Skills Courses
Our next group of courses will be offered in Spring 2022.
South Campus is hosting these virtual courses, but all IDD students are welcome to register.
- Cost: $5 each
- Time: 10-11 a.m. on dates scheduled below
- Delivery Method: In-person
|Course Name||Date||Meeting Day||Course Number|
|Be Friendly! How to make new friends||June 1, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17730|
|Basic Components to Financial Literacy- Part I||June 2, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17744|
|Assertive - Who? Assertiveness||June 8, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17732|
|Basic Components to Financial Literacy- Part II||June 9, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17746|
|The Ball is Out of Bounds! Social Boundaries||June 15, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17734|
|Common Fraud||June 16, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17748|
|I-I-I What Begins with I? - Celebrating Our Individual Differences||June 22, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17736|
|Basic Investments Concepts||June 23, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17750|
|What, Exactly, Are You Trying to Tell Me? Paying Attention to Our Feelings||June 29, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17738|
|Um, Can You Repeat That? - Active Listening||July 6, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17740|
View class availability
- Login to MyTCCTrack.
- Select the Course Catalog module.
- Select the Advanced Search tab.
- Select the appropriate term (example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May).
- Choose a Subject from the pull-down menu and click submit.
- Under each course listed will be a link that says View Available Sections. Click on that link to find a list of sections for your selected subject/course.
Register online through MyTCCTrack to secure your place.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated July 27, 2021