South Virtual Transitional Skills Courses
South Campus is hosting these virtual courses, but all IDD students are welcome to register.
- Cost: $5 each
- Time: 10-11 a.m. on dates scheduled below
- Delivery Method: Virtual, real-time interaction with instructors through Blackboard Collaborate.
|Course Name||Date||Meeting Day||Course Number|
|Be Friendly! How to make new friends||June 1, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17730|
|Basic Components to Financial Literacy- Part I||June 2, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17744|
|Assertive - Who? Assertiveness||June 8, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17732|
|Basic Components to Financial Literacy- Part II||June 9, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17746|
|The Ball is Out of Bounds! Social Boundaries||June 15, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17734|
|Common Fraud||June 16, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17748|
|I-I-I What Begins with I? - Celebrating Our Individual Differences||June 22, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17736|
|Basic Investments Concepts||June 23, 2021||Wednesday||GENX-7000-17750|
|What, Exactly, Are You Trying to Tell Me? Paying Attention to Our Feelings||June 29, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17738|
|Um, Can You Repeat That? - Active Listening||July 6, 2021||Tuesday||CCPX-7007-17740|
View class availability
- Login to MyTCCTrack.
- Select the Course Catalog module.
- Select the Advanced Search tab.
- Select the appropriate term (example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May).
- Choose a Subject from the pull-down menu and click submit.
- Under each course listed will be a link that says View Available Sections. Click on that link to find a list of sections for your selected subject/course.
Register online through MyTCCTrack to secure your place.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated July 08, 2021