Minorities Professionals Conference
14th Annual Ariel Hunter-Chriss Women- & Minority-Owned Enterprise & Business Professionals Conference
- TCC Community Education & Engagement
- South Campus
- DFW Community Partners
5301 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76119
Dates & Times
Thursday, February 6
- 1:30–5 p.m.: Workshops
- Location: SETC Building
- 5:30–8 p.m.: Networking Social
- Location: Fusion Room—SETC 1100
Friday, February 7
- 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m.: Conference
- Location: SSTU Building
See our speakers, facilitators, session topics, and complete schedule:
- 14th Annual Ariel Hunter-Chriss Women and Minority Owned Enterprise and Business Professionals' Conference (PDF)Listen
Registration fee: $99
- Includes breakfast & lunch
Proceeds contribute to scholarships for TCC College for Kids.
Register for the 2020 Conference
- Download the 2020 Conference Registration Form (PDF)Listen
- To request an accessible copy of the registration form, please contact Community Education & Engagement by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 817-515-4392.
- Fill out the Student Information and Payment Information sections
- Leave the Student ID blank if you do not have one or if you do not know it.
- In person: SERS 1103B
- By email: email@example.com
- By Fax: 817-515-0564
About the Conference
This conference is part of our South Campus celebration of National Entrepreneurship Month.
The Minorities Professionals Conference provides leadership strategies and tools for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and community leaders to manage career challenges created by diversified and global competition.
- Build a strong workforce of educated, empowered leaders, entrepreneurs, and community leaders.
- Provide relevant professional development strategies and opportunities.
- Build strategic alliances with DFW professional organizations, corporations, higher learning institutions and local communities.
- Promote entrepreneurship and encourage new business development.
- Cultivate and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Increase community awareness and visibility of services and business in a diverse marketplace.
Community Education & Engagement
Updated February 04, 2020