Registration will close at 5 p.m. on Monday, July 2.
Grades 3-8 Orientation
The responsibilities of college life are covered at orientation. In addition, parents are responsible for signing and returning the orientation policy agreement form contained in the application packet. This form states that parents have read and agree with each policy and procedure. Parents and guardians who fail to sign and return the orientation policy agreement form will not be able to enroll their children in any College for Kids 2018 program.
Please read the following:
- Payment, Transportation, ID Cards, Discipline, Dismissals, Refunds/Fees
- Health Information and Safety
A T-shirt for each student, maps, and other important information will be distributed. No schedules will be distributed at this time.
All session are held in the Larry J. Darlage Center Corner, NSTU 1615A
- Tuesday, June 26, noon and 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 28, noon
- Monday, July 2, noon and 6 p.m.
T-shirts can be picked up during lunch (12-12:30 p.m.) the first two days of camp, if not picked up at orientation.
Northeast Campus July 9-26, Monday – Thursday
- Two sessions:
- Morning Session: 8–11:50 a.m.
- Morning drop-off time is 7:45 a.m. (parking lots B1, D1, F1, G1)
- Morning pick-up time is noon (parking lots B1, D1, F1, G1)
- LUNCH: 11:50 a.m.–12:50 p.m. (optional Subway purchase, bring lunch or purchase items in the campus bookstore)
- Afternoon Session: 1–4:50 p.m.
- Afternoon drop-off time is 12:45 p.m. (parking lots B1, D1, F1, G1)
- Afternoon pick-up time is 5 p.m. (parking lots B1, D1, F1, G1)
- Activity Period: 5–5:50 p.m. (optional / additional fee)
- Activity Period pick-up time is 5:50 p.m. (HPE building / parking lot F1)
- Morning Session: 8–11:50 a.m.
Note: No schedule changes after July 10.
Courses and Descriptions
Admission Synonym Number
Choose an Admission Synonym Number below, and enter it on the registration form. This
indicates what grade and session(s) you would like to register for.
|3 and 4||a.m.||0449565||GENX-7540-24003|
|3 and 4||p.m.||0449568||GENX-7540-24004|
|5 and 6||a.m.||0449570||GENX-7540-24005|
|5 and 6||p.m.||0449573||GENX-7540-24006|
|7 and 8||a.m.||0449575||GENX-7540-24007|
|7 and 8||p.m.||0449577||GENX-7540-24008|
Drop-off and Pick-up Locations
If your student needs to be picked up before their session ends, they will be waiting at the CIES office, NADM 1202A. Picture ID is required and must match name of listed contact. For safety purposes, parents are not allowed to pick up students from classrooms.
Regular Drop-off and Pick-up
Students shall be dropped off and picked up in the designated parking lots only. (B1, D1, F1, G1) Please do not block traffic. Instruct your student to watch carefully while crossing streets, and do not assume all drivers will honor the crosswalks. If you are unavoidably delayed beyond 5 p.m. (5:50 p.m. for those enrolled in the activity period) your student will be waiting in the CIES office.
Supervised Activity Period
Afternoon activity period from 5-5:50 p.m. Parents must sign their children out of activity period by coming into the gym. All students should be picked up by 5:50 p.m.
Additional $40 fee to be paid at registration. Enter the following course on the registration
form for the afternoon activity period:
|0451228||HPEX-5780-24138||5-5:50 p.m.||Gym (HPE Building)|
Police Dispatch (Emergency Only)
Community & Industry Education Services
NADM Rm 1202A
828 W. Harwood Road
Hurst, TX 76054
Updated November 08, 2017