Grades 1-6 Orientation
The responsibilities of college life are covered at orientation. In addition, parents are responsible for signing and returning the orientation policy agreement form contained in the application packet. This form states that parents have read and agree with each policy and procedure. Parents and guardians who fail to sign and return the orientation policy agreement form will not be able to enroll their children in any College for Kids 2018 program.
Applications are now available for submission. Application submission will close July 2, 2018.
Please read the following orientation information:
- Payment, Transportation, ID Cards, Discipline, Dismissals, Refunds/Fees
- Health Information and Safety
A T-shirt for each student, maps, and other important information will be distributed. Afterward, you may tour the campus and find your classroom locations.
All session are held in the Theatre, WTLO 1108
- Wednesday, June 27, 12:30 p.m. (Spanish) or 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 2, 5:30 p.m.
Orientation is for all new and returning students. Returning students opting not to attend the orientation will be responsible for the information shared. If you are unable to attend orientation, you may pick up your packet of materials and t-shirt in the Community and Industry Education Services Office, WCTS 1207.
Northwest Campus July 9-26, Monday – Thursday
- Two sessions:
- Activity Period: 7-8 a.m. (optional/additional fee)
- Morning Session: 8-11:50 a.m.
- Morning drop-off time is 7:45 a.m. (North parking lot)
- Morning pick-up time is 12 noon (North parking lot)
- LUNCH: 12–1 p.m. (only for students participating in both sessions)
- Afternoon Session: 1-4:50 p.m.
- Afternoon drop-off time is 12:45 p.m. (North parking lot)
- Afternoon pick-up time is 4:50 p.m. (North parking lot)
- Activity Period: 5-5:50 p.m. (optional/additional fee)
- Activity Period pick-up time is 5:50 p.m. (North parking lot)
Open House: July 26, 2018 during child class times
Courses and Descriptions
Grades 1 & 2 Information
Drop-off and Pick-up Zones/Parking
- The North parking lot is the only designated drop-off and pick-up area. (See map)
- Campus Police will secure the zones with traffic cones
- Do not block traffic when dropping off or picking up your child.
- Be mindful of moving traffic. DO NOT assume other drivers will honor crosswalks
Supervised Activity Periods
All students should be dropped off no earlier than 7:00 a.m. and picked up by 6:00 p.m. Parents who are unavoidably late should pick up their children from the CIE office (WCTC 1207).
Additional $40 fee to be paid at registration. Enter the following courses on the
registration form for the morning and/or afternoon activity periods:
Important Phone Numbers
Campus Police (Emergency Only)
Community & Industry Education Services
WCTS Rm 1207
4801 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76179
Updated June 04, 2018