Grades 3-12 Orientation
The responsibilities of college life are covered at orientation. In addition, parents are responsible for signing and returning the orientation policy agreement form contained in the application packet. This form states that parents have read and agree with each policy and procedure. Parents and guardians who fail to sign and return the orientation policy agreement form will not be able to enroll their children in any College for Kids 2019 program.
Applications and Registration will be open April 2, 2019
Please read the following orientation information:
- Payment, Transportation, ID Cards, Discipline, Dismissals, Refunds/Fees
- Health Information and Safety
A T-shirt for each student, maps, and other important information will be distributed. Afterward, you may tour the campus and find your classroom locations.
All session are held in the Theatre, WTLO 1108
- Wednesday, June 3, 12:30 p.m. (Spanish) or 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 2, 5:30 p.m.
Orientation is for all new and returning students. Returning students opting not to attend the orientation will be responsible for the information shared. If you are unable to attend orientation, you may pick up your packet of materials and t-shirt in the Community and Industry Education Services Office, WCTS 1207.
Northwest Campus June 10-27 and July 8-11
- Dance Camp: June 10-13
- STEM Endorsement Camp: June 10-13
- Arts & Humanities Endorsement Camp: June 17-20
- Teen vs. Wild Camp: July 8-11
Find additional information about our camps for Northwest Campus.
Drop-off and Pick-up Zones/Parking
- The North parking lot is the only designated drop-off and pick-up area. (See map)
- Campus Police will secure the zones with traffic cones
- Do not block traffic when dropping off or picking up your child.
- Be mindful of moving traffic. DO NOT assume other drivers will honor crosswalks
Supervised Activity PeriodsAfternoon activity period from 5-5:50 p.m. Parents must sign their children out of activity period by coming into the gym. All students should be picked up by 5:50 p.m.
Additional $40 fee to be paid at registration.
Important Phone Numbers
Campus Police (Emergency Only)
Community & Industry Education Services
WCTS Rm 1207
4801 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76179
Updated March 18, 2019