Arts & Humanities Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 11–14, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Tuesday, May 29, from noon–1 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 30, 6–7 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Are you thinking about choosing Arts & Humanities as your high school endorsement?
Participate in activities that will teach you about Arts & Humanities degree, certificate and career opportunities.
Let your creative energies flow in this camp!
You will learn about several fields:
Plus, you will take a field trip to the Artisan Center Theater.
Sign up for camp!
Documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- Read, sign and submit the Waiver
- Review Responsibilities of the Student / Participant in Activity or Event as a student / participant in our activities or events.
- Download, read and fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement FormListen.
- Submit completed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Keep a copy of this informed consent form (field trips) for your records.
- Submit required forms and documents
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated January 09, 2018