- Ages: Students entering grades 9–12
- Dates: July 30–August 2, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $100
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Tuesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 30, 6–7 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Choir Camp is designed for high school students and directors who wish to learn Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA) All-State Choir Music for district, region, and area tryouts.
The camp involves intensive rehearsals—both in sections and full choir. We rehearse for several hours a day for 1 week in the summer.
The fee includes copies of the music.
Sign up for camp!
Documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- Read, sign and submit the Waiver
- Review Responsibilities of the Student / Participant in Activity or Event as a student / participant in our activities or events.
- Download, read and fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement FormListen.
- Submit completed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Keep a copy of this informed consent form (field trips) for your records.
- Submit required forms and documents
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated January 09, 2018